- Established 1972
- Drilling potable water supply boreholes from 150mm (6”) diameter up to 1200mm (48”) diameter.
- Pump supply, installation/removal, any rising mains covered, JPW agents for Wellmater products, and all major pump manufacturers
- Cranes provided, in house appointed person preparing lifting plans.
- Fabrication of head plates
- Test pumping up to 600m3/hour. All ancillary equipment to complete testing
- Borehole Pump test facility up to 200kw 800m3/hour flows at our premises in Leigh.
- Extensive remediation works carried out on existing boreholes, decommissioning and backfilling of existing boreholes
- Service for filtration of borehole water supplies
- CCTV surveys
- Members of the Well Drillers Association since early 80’s
- UVDB Verify Achilles for 20years
- Full turn-key service from initial enquiring with EA, consent to drill and test pump, drilling of borehole, test pumping, pump selection and installation, completion of the system including any filtration, abstraction license application.
Office: 01942 871900
Fax: 01942 896843