Now in our 3rd generation and working with families our grandfather worked with, we are proud to have provided water services to farmers, businesses, and householders in Norfolk and Suffolk for over 80 years.
Our services include:
- groundwater assessment
- borehole drilling
- submersible pumps for fresh water supply
- water treatment (iron/manganese removal, reverse osmosis, water softeners)
- UV disinfection units for businesses & households
- trenching and main laying
- water feature surveys
- pump test reports and data analysis for abstraction licence applications
- out of hours service for loss of water supply with emergency call out service.
Free advice and quotations:
- Moving to a property with a borehole and would like to know what is involved in maintaining your private water supply?
- Thinking of purchasing a plot or property to develop without mains and need to know the likely costs?
- Maybe your livestock or landscaping project needs water.
Please call us on 01603 898071 or email email@example.com and we will be happy to answer your questions.
Testimonial: David and Rachel produce fine ales at their site in North Norfolk. They needed water and water treatment equipment to provide the high-quality water required for high-class brewing.
We drilled a borehole at the brewery site and installed filtration equipment which we maintain and service.
“T W Page’s offer a first-class service in all respects. We have always found that the whole team is knowledgeable, attentive and focused on making sure that a job is well done. They make sure that you get what you need, when you need it, and offer a friendly, professional level of service which is becoming increasingly rare these days. Their understanding of their field is exemplary, and their wealth of experience can only benefit new and future customers. We would have no hesitation in recommending them.” – David and Rachel Holliday, Norfolk Brewhouse.